Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Timeless Fashion

Timeless Fashion

Brooks Brothers


                                     







Brooks Brothers is the epitome of timeless and classic fashion. They stick to their traditional roots and never change who they are for the latest trends. Being established in 1818, it has been around for generations, dressing almost every President, influential families in the U.S.,  and will continue to dress future generations for years to come. You always know what to expect with Brooks Brothers: well-made, conservative, classic clothing. About half of my closet is filled up with Brooks Brothers attire, and I love it because I know I can wear all of it for the rest of my life and hand it down to my children and grandchildren. Brooks Brothers is not just a store that can dress the entire family, but it resembles a traditional way of life that embodies the American spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment